Benefits and Compensation
Competitive Benefits Package
Birchwood's goal is to be the recognized leader within the automotive industry when it comes to our overall benefits package. The total value of employee benefits goes far beyond your salary by providing various other benefits/perks that show our appreciation for our team members. Some of these include:
Formalized "Years of Service" Recognition program to reward you for your dedication. The program allows you to choose your gift from our online catalogue.
Health and Dental Benefits package with 3 Flex Options, allowing employees to tailor coverage to suit their needs.
Health and Wellness program offering employees a discounted rate at a local fitness facility and further subsidize the cost through company contribution.
Team Member Purchase Plan offering:
- Discounts on new auto purchases, leases and automotive service and collision repair
- Winnipeg Jets hockey tickets and merchandise available at a discounted rate
- MTS concert and event tickets often provided for free; where this is not available, staff are provided early purchase options
Other benefits include:
- Free Parking
- Every employee receives a free turkey around the holidays (December)
- Free Flu Shot Clinics on-site provided to all employees
- 3 annual scholarships are awarded to employee's children planning on attending a post-secondary institution
- Annual paid vacation of up to 4 weeks
Benefits, Perks & Advantages
- Employee discounts on auto purchases, leases and automotive service and collision repair
- Potential to move up from within
- Lifeworks- Employee Assistance Program, available 24/7 - to promote work/life balance
- Performance-based rewards. No limit to your potential earnings
The Birchwood Automotive Group has an internal job posting process. It is our company policy to promote from within. Wherever a qualified company Team Member is available to fill a vacancy, that Team Member will receive preferential consideration before the company fills the position from the outside. The"promote from within" approach allows current employees to have a greater opportunity to advance in their careers. Our customer-focused staff is our greatest asset and providing these opportunities has had a positive result. Employees are empowered to create their own destiny within the organization, increasing morale and encouraging them to become more engaged in our business.